Packing list, order of operations:
- Tv. Monitor. Cameras. Cables.
- Camping. Hardware. Documents/ Papers.
- Fabrics. Patterns. Art supplies.
- Exercise equip.
- Books. (big job, want to get all the other stuff out of the way before I start tackling this- also so I can get to the books as my table is in the way!)
- Sewing machine (finish project ASAP!)
- Kitchen. Clean fridge and pantry.
- Clothes. Shoes. Towels. Sheets.
- Computer. Hard drive. Speakers.
- Mattress. Bed frame. Dressers. Folding table.
Brownie Break: These were the most phenomenal brownies I've ever had. I'm pretty sure- ever. Picked them up at the food co-op. Sometimes you just need a treat!
Misc. things to do for move:
- Change of address form at post office. (You can do it online!)
- Change Netflix address.
- Confirm electricity is shutting off.
- Get security deposit.
- Confirm moving truck rental.
I did a bit of research (though not enough...) on moving trucks and budget was good because of unlimited miles as I will be also helping my mom (and splitting the cost of the truck!) to move at the same time. From Brooklyn, NY to Wilmington, DE to Seaford to Wilmington. A lot of driving and a lot of moving! It's gonna be a long couple of days!
Things I'm purging:
- old spices
- unused and most likely never to be used art supplies
- those bags of clothes that have been waiting to go to salvation army for like a year
- clean out fridge and pantry and face the fact I'm never going to eat that can of garbanzo beans
- sweep and mop my room and work area
- one last check for stray toiletries and frozen foods