Friday, February 27, 2009

Get yourself a vacuum food jar

It takes some extra time in the morning (I wish I'd prepared for that cause I was late and had a little "talkin' to") but it is so worth it; my soup is still hot!

  1. Boil water, get it crazy hot, boil a little extra long
  2. Pour into vacuum food jar set lid on let sit for 5 or 10 minutes and dump water out
  3. Put HOT food into jar and seal asap! (This is where I finally appreciate having a microwave after 2+ years without.)
  4. Put it in your reusable bag or purse next to your water bottle
  5. Open at lunch and enjoy!

I'm having left over soup from last Wednesday, it is sooo tasty after marinating with itself in the fridge for, oh , a week and a half.

Mine's a Stanley, there are other brands as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment