Tuesday, September 15, 2009

I said no outloud, in my head

to cookies! My instructors on tuesday and thursday provide snacks to keep students from passing our or eating inedible berries on plant walks. Today I told myself not to have them because I will feel gross after eating them and they won't help me to reach my fitness goals. I stuck to the food I brought foe myself today minus one big pretzel stick.



Breakfast:

Remainder of vanilla yogurt

Plain yogurt (switching because of added sugar in vanilla flavor)

frozen blueberries

Frozen blackberries



Tossed in blender eat with sprinkling of grapenuts



Lunch;

Pretzels

Fresh tomato eaten straight-up

One ounce seriously sharp cheddar



Dinner:

Tbd when I get home but will definitely include the other half of the acorn squash!



I have also decided to get a pedometer- I have been climbing the hill every morning and tromping back every afternoon and I'm quite sure I'm putting on some miles over the week. Oh and this morning I was down two pounds! That makes healthy choices a little more encouraging when you see numeric results!

1 comment:

  1. Have you considered getting one of the Nike/iPod sport kit? It's way more comprehensive than a pedometer, and pretty affordable if you have the right shoes already, which i know you don't. But still.....

    ReplyDelete